Saturday, January 27, 2007

A New Approach

For a while I won't have as much time to blog as I have in the past. The thing that makes blogging such a daunting task for me is that I have always tried to cover a subject completely and exhausitively in each post. I rarely suceed, and it's a lot of pressure and it makes blogging more of a chore than the fun exercise it should be. So I am going to try and write mini-posts that are a bit more haphazard in their approach. I think it will focue more on analyzing drawings that happen to strike my fancy. I enjoy doing that kind of stuff and I get a lot out of it myself.

Hopefully you will too.

7 comments:

Judy said...

I look forward to your posts and I'm sure whatever you write will be interesting and helpful. Thanks for doing this, Judy

PaRaP said...

I love your posts, but sometimes they are too long to read if you're in a hurry. Let's see the new tiny ones ;) gl

Jeremiah McNichols said...

Sounds like a good plan. Whatever it takes to keep it up - your blog is one of my reading highlights.

Anonymous said...

welcome to the club. i've been tumbling for some time now and find it nice to be able to echo out some of my reflections without necessarily having to elaborate. i think that there is valuable meaning in the recording of information consumption by referencing (the del.icio.us network is a good example of this).

my tumblelog: http://tumbl.es/

-B

Nathanael said...

I think most people who blog end up having this problem. The initial expression is a lot of fun, but ultimately one runs up against the fact that writing well is work.

But RSS is a joy forever, and we don't have to check your site every day wondering where the posts are. Whatever their length, whatever their frequency, there'll be plenty of us in the audience clapping wildly.

dte said...

The consequences of today are determined by the actions of the past scarlet blade gold. To change your future, alter your decisions today scarlet blade gold, Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterwards scarlet blade gold, but it takes character to keep you there.

dte said...

If I could rearrange the alphabet, I'd put Y and I together Runescape Gold, A lifetime of happiness! No man alive could bear it, Rune Scape Gold it would be hell on earth Buy Runescape Gold.