Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Wilson pdfs...from the originals

Okay, so long story here...when I first posted the Wilson handouts, I converted them from pdf's to jpegs because I had no idea of how to post pdfs. Some nice people have converted them back into pdf's...but I kept wondering if they lost some quality in the translation. So I finally took the time to figure out how to post pdf's.

So here are the original versions. They can be downloaded here, here, and here.

Let me know if there are any problems.

I've written a couple of new posts but Blogger has been giving me trouble lately. I will post them when I have time and Blogger cooperates.

Also, reader "zimpleton" provided a link to this tutorial on painting. I haven't had time to read it but it looks cool! Thanks, zimpleton!

7 comments:

Randeep Katari said...

SWEEEEEEEEET.
Thanks kindly siiir.

-R.

Josh Farkas said...

Thanks so much for these new versions! The quality seems so much greater then the jpeg scans. And many thanks for the kind mention last week.

Please keep up the inspiring work!

Jousé said...

hi !
I just wanted to say ... thank you... i have learned a lot with your blog, ans i hop it will continue ! ;p
so keep up the good work

bye !

PS : another good tutorial on colors : http://www.sovek.com/view/index.htm

MisterZoobadoo said...

thank you so much, mark ... you are an excellent resource. you GIVE and GIVE and give .... and what do you get in return? Just a lotta respect ... much deserved! thanks.

mark kennedy said...

No problem, glad everyone likes the stuff!

Ed said...

How do I download these? Filelodge seems to want me to log in. Is registration needed? have these expired?, am I clueless? (more than one of these may be true)

Anonymous said...

Hi, great blog! Have been reading all of it since I've discovered it a few hours ago!
Tried to download the Wilson pdfs but the links seem to be dead.