Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Please Stand By...

Local storms here in Southern California have knocked out phone service to my house, making it impossible to access the internet from home, so I haven't been able to post this week. I will try to steal some time from my schedule at work today to post something new!

Of course this is a rather small annoyance compared to some parts of the US where storms have ruined people's lives this week. My condolences and best wishes to anyone affected by storms elsewhere right now.

2 comments:

Benjamin De Schrijver said...

Good luck to everyone who's been affected! The weather's doing strange and awful things the past few years.

Emma said...

Wow, that sucks. I just heard that this year California's had enough rain to match Seattle's average rainfall...